Sunday, March 25, 2012

Toyfriend Rocket Vibe


Toyfriend Rocket Vibe in Action


Toyfriend Rocket Vibe in Action


When I got the Toyfriend Rocket Vibe I was super excited because I have wanted to use this vibe for a long while. As soon as I saw the package, I opened it inserted the batteries and was ready for the fun that this toy could bring. It has many different settings from a continuous buzzing to a pulse type of setting. The settings increase in intensity. I have been using it every night and the batteries have not died yet. I use it on my clit as well as combine it with my IPO Finger Vibe. The combination of the Toyfriend on my g spot and  the finger vibe on my clit is heaven. I have greatly enjoyed experimenting with these two vibes but none more than this vibe. I always try and find new ways to make a more intense orgasm and this vibe always delivers.


No comments:

Post a Comment