Sunday, January 29, 2012


The balm included with toy made my clit this hard.


The toy in action with the balm YUMMY!!

Well friends here is another great vibe. This vibe comes with a vib, a battery already inside as well as an extra battery as well as what they call bombshell balm. This set is called Pin-Up Vibe + Bombshell Balm. This balm causes your clit to feel the tingle almost like a cold sensation instantly. You take some on your finger and gently rub it over your clit and BAM there is instant sensation. Then the next step grab the little vib out of the tin case and turn it on. Rubbing it over your clit with the balm adds a new level to the toy. It provides the added sensation needed for a quick release. The balm is definately great to use when with a partner. My fiance put some on my clit and then rode me  like no tomorrow and he just had to rub my clit a little bit and I was cumming all over his cock. It was fantastic. No toy needed. This set is flexible in the way that you can use the balm without the toy and the toy without the balm but together you got a hot combination. I hope you will give it a try because you can never have enough fun.


No comments:

Post a Comment